Found memoribilia

DAVES89

Went thru my owners manuals [i have two of them as I have two Reattas]. Anyhow here is what I found;

1 plastic Reatta key holder with the Reatta temporary keys in them

1 "OK To Ship" Reatta decal [never used] from the Craft Center in Lansing

1 Black Reatta business card

Are these common or do I have something worth keeping?

Guest 68vwdubb

I would probably have to disagree with Padgett about being only for 88-89. Both of my 90 convertible portfolios have the black vinyl sleeve with the plastic temporary key slide inside. I understand that the ignition key went to resistor, but maybe the temp key is for just entry back into the car.

I would probably have to disagree with Padgett about being only for 88-89. Both of my 90 convertible portfolios have the black vinyl sleeve with the plastic temporary key slide inside. I understand that the ignition key went to resistor, but maybe the temp key is for just entry back into the car.

you are correct the 88-89 came with the temp plastic keys one for the door and one for the ignition, while the 90-91 came only with the door key

Went thru my owners manuals [i have two of them as I have two Reattas]. Anyhow here is what I found;

1 plastic Reatta key holder with the Reatta temporary keys in them

1 "OK To Ship" Reatta decal [never used] from the Craft Center in Lansing

1 Black Reatta business card

Are these common or do I have something worth keeping?

Dave the last I heard, Ron Gill had a bunch of the ok to ship decals. I think that most of the stuff you have is pretty common but hang on to it. It is a nice addition to your cars. I have not seen many of the black cards lately, I think they were fillers for the saleperson to insert their business card in the slots at the time the car was sold the first time.

Are you planning to make it to Ames this summer, we might get a free meal, will know more in a week or so

Chuck

Chuck,

I would love to go, but as luck would have it, my youngest daughter is getting married on the 31st, and my wife thinks it is important for me to be at the wedding too.

I think it is kinda funny to buy 150 meals for people I don't know and most of them I probably won't ever see again! lol [That right there would buy me another nice used Reatta coupe]!

Chuck,

I would love to go, but as luck would have it, my youngest daughter is getting married on the 31st, and my wife thinks it is important for me to be at the wedding too.

I think it is kinda funny to buy 150 meals for people I don't know and most of them I probably won't ever see again! lol [That right there would buy me another nice used Reatta coupe]!

Dave I didn't think you were old enough to have kids even in high school WOW. Why don't you have the wedding in Ames and then you could buy dinner for 4000 of your closest friends. We would all appreciate that. Congrats and we will miss ya

Chuck

Guest Mc_Reatta

Dave, you need to get your priorities straight. You need to tell you daughter to elope, and you will buy her a Reatta as a elopement present which you will deliver right after you get it just right.