7th Gen wheels question

Reattatude

Will the wheels in my sig below - fit same year model Rivs?

Are they perfectly indenticial or some small differences?

No offense but Buick's faux wire wheels are not to my taste, I am looking to purchase a Riviera and I have an extra set of 7 slot wheels. thnks!

The 89-93 Luxury (std) and Grand Touring Riviera wheels measured 15X6. Then, in 1993 Riviera's Grand Touring Package went with 16X7 wheels which I believe your 91 Reatta has. I don't personally know if there would be any retro/adjustment needed to the 89-92 Rivs to accommodate 16X7 wheels ( I suspect not but that's only my opinion).

Guest wildcat465

Just saw a 89-93 Riv last weekend with wheels that looked like that, I think the center cap had a Riv emblem as well, could be wrong because it was moving.

The 16x7 wheel is an opt on the 89-93 Riviera. 93 is the last year and the only year they put the reatta wheel from the factory with the "R" center cap. The Riv had to have the option "Y56" to have grand touring. The grand touring style wheel came in the same style as the 15x6 opt wheel or the std wire wheel covers. If your taking wheels off an 89 and it dont have anit lock brake they will not fit on any of the 90-93 Rivs bracking system different this statement is for the 15x6 wheel. I have posted a pic of both grand touring 16x7 wheels the 93 wheel is VERY rear

post-53377-143138185142_thumb.jpg

post-53377-143138185143_thumb.jpg

The 16x7 wheel is an opt on the 89-93 Riviera. 93 is the last year and the only year they put the reatta wheel from the factory with the "R" center cap. The Riv had to have the option "Y56" to have grand touring. the 93 wheel is VERY rear

Very Rare? This news pleases me, as those are the exact wheels that I have with "R" (not Reatta) center caps. But I think I just have 3 of the caps...dang.

I got them as spares for a Reatta, but if I can locate a nice 1993 Riviera can perform a Gran Touring "fake". Ha ha.

So, one would expect to see those wheels if the vehicle has the package, unless the wheels were swapped out at sometime.

Sounds like the Touring pkg is hard to find in a Riviera. I sure would like to score one though.

I wonder if the fast-ratio components could be taken from a parts Reatta and installed in a Riviera? Something to consider.

Still looking through reference literature for the 16X7 wheel within the Y56 option for the 89-92 Riv years...can only find it available for the 93 Riv Y56 option.