Parting 70 Electra4d,72 Electra 2d,81 Estate wagon,76 Skylark

Cars don't have motor/trans.70 electra has nice black door panels non power,nice dashpad,glass,doors,rh fender shirt,ect:72 electra wrecked in rear,nice ft.cap,doors,fender skirts,ect.81 estate wagon wrecked in ft. doors back good,76 skylark only have ft. cap nice except grille is broken.resonable prices or possible trade for 67 to 72 skylark parts.ph.#270 235-5507 email buickfan1@yahoo.com located Ky.can take parts to GS nats.i NEED 70-72 SKYLARK RH FENDER NEVER HIT LT. RUST AT BOTTOM OK

All the parts are there,orginal paint with surface rust as car has been sitting for some time,rust at bottom of fenders and battery side of radiator support.grilles have pits in pot metal.

Sorry but I only have rh. fender skirt, no rust good shape except some pits in pot metal chrome piece $25.00 plus shipping;qtr. lamps near mint $27.00 plus shipping or I can deliver to GS Nats.

The right ft. door is in excellent shape,no rust,orginal paint,good glass&trim $50.00 ft fenders have no dents but are very rusty at the bottom and brace;they were full of sand when car was parked and rusted out while sitting.If your fender is good at the bottom they could be spliced together by a bodyman,anyhow if you buy the door I'll throw in the fender for free if you could use it.

anyone need perfect black dashpad from my 1970 Electra it's still soft $75.00 plus shipping also have all four black door panels from same car excellant shape $75.00.let me know at buickfan1@yahoo.com or phone 270 235-5507 Thanks

Do you have the steering wheel for the 70 Electra? Mine is "squeeze"type, the horn is a soft ring embedded in the steering wheel rim.

sorry my wheel has horn button in center of wheel and has some cracks in rim.black plastic buick used in steering wheel doesnt hold up well in car sitting outside in the sun.

Am looking for the upper rear axle arms for an 83 Estate Wagon which should be the same as your 81. If your are not rusted, I may be interested. Please let me know.<BR>Thanks!<BR>Mark

I took a look and upper control arms are in good shape;these are the ones from upper part of rear axle to car,about 10 inches long or so.I'll take $25.00 plus shipping.

Yes still have all the frontend parts.I also found a 70 Lesarbe with nice sheetmetal in a nearby town.I believe I could buy the car if you are interested.give me a call so we can talk at 270 235-5507.I'm hard to catch in the house,best time to call is around 9 pm.Thanks

Where are you located in KY. I might be able to use some of those 70 ELECTRA parts. I am located in OAK GROVE KY.

It truely is a small world!I live less than 15 miles from Oak Grove in rurual Hopkinsville.I checked my speedometer and it doesn't have trip meter but let me know what else you mite need.phone 270 235-5507 keep trying as I'm hard to catch in the house.

Yep thats right at home for me. I would like to come and see what you have left on the 70 ELECTRA. I will call and make an apointment with you. I also need the part of the dash that the radio fits into if it hasn't been cut and maybe the windsheild if it is in good condition.<P>Thank You<BR>Michael

Drivers ft.door window mechinism is for non-power window if it makes any difference$20.00 plus shipping;dashpanel is nice no damage or non factory cutouts for radio $30.00;all glass is good but I'm using windshield for my car,sorry.

Parts sold on 70 Electra are rr. qtr. marker lamps,speedometer and dash bezel,chrome around windshield,lh. ft.fender body molding,clock.Lots of other parts still availble.

Looking for a wiper switch for my '73. I'm pretty sure the '72 used the same style of being mounted on left hand part of dash. Would you have this part?

Yes my 72 Electra still has wiper switch[ left hand top corner of dash above headlight switch]Will take $10.00.Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

was wondering about the buick lesabre wondering if you got it been trying to get a hold of youbut i haven't had any luck

On the 72 Do you have the plastic woodgrain trim piece around the wiper switch? If so is it in good shape, not scuffed or scratched. What do you want for it if it is as described.

Guest Shaffer

I am needing one metal insert that is in the middle of the door handle pull strap mounts. This is the cover that covers the screw that holds the strap on. 2-door should be the same. Thanks.

shafer, I think I have one for you. I bought a door for my 72 as the original had a dent in it. I kept the interior door panel and I think I used one and have another in tha garage. I will look and if I do I will bring it to the cruise in week after next.

Sorry for delay in getting back to everyone on emails but I've been out of pocket a few days.Yes I have woodgrain pc. for 72 electra around wiper switch nice woodgrain but the chrome highlight around the openings need touched up with a paint marker.$5.00 plus shipping.I also have the chrome cover for the door pull on the 72 Electra $2.00 shipped to you.aLSO To the man wanting to talk about the 70 Lesabra car I located you need to phone me for details;I am hard to catch in the house but if you try you can get me,best time to call 5:30-6.30pm or after9:00pm 270 235-5507 Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone needs anything from these cars taken to GS Nats in Bowling Gren KY NOW IS THE TIME TO LET ME KNOW.Also cars could be seen if you are coming to GS Nats as I only live about 50 miles from BG.Thanks

Hi, i noticed your posting and was wondering if you had the front bumper emblem from a 70 electra? mail me back if you do.

• 3 weeks later...

Passenger RH. fender skirt is in excellent no rust,no dents condition,includes w/o chrome trim with a few small pits $30.00 plus shipping.Sorry but I do not have the hubcaps.

Yes, car has drum brakes with alum. front drums.$75.00 for ft drums and backing plates.I don't think I would want to seperate the rear backing plates from the rearend but may consider.phone 270 235-5507 or email me at buickfan1@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...