Parting 70 Electra4d,72 Electra 2d,81 Estate wagon,76 Skylark

Guest Shaffer

Buickfan1. If you still have the little metal insert cover that goes over the screw for the door pull handle, please let me know. You said $2, shipped. Is this correct? If you still have it, please e-mail your address and I will send payment. I need an extra cover. Also, do you have the chrome moulding that goes around the right front fender well? Also, I need the chrome piece that goes on the right front fender. This is the small piece of chrome that runs from the extreme rear part of the front fender to the fender well about middle ways up. This was a optional piece of trim. Please let me know. All is needed for a 1972 Electra. Thanks.<p>[ 07-21-2001: Message edited by: Shaffer ]

Hi Shafer,Yes $2.00;my car doesn't have optional chrome and rh. wheel opening mlg. is dented.i have already emailed you my address.

Shaffer,If you do not have my email you probably never recieved it.I do not know why but it seems I can't send orginal email;if you will email me I can reply to your email.I am not very computer savy so this is irritating.M y email address is buickfan1@yahoo.com

I'm hunting for some stuff for my '70 Electra Convertible. Let me know on prices and shipping.<P>- The center emblem for the front bumper<BR>- The trim pieces that go between the top of the rear bumper and the fenders<BR>- Rear seat belts if they're black and in usable condition.<BR>- Misc stuff from the dash - gauge pod, etc. - if the price is decent.<BR>- Front right parking light/turn signal lens<P>I'm in the Seattle, WA area. Thanks!

DO not have bumper emblem,dash bezel&guages sold but still have excellant black dash pad and door panels,black seat belts sold,ft.turn signal lens and mounting assm. have some heat stress cracks in clear lens but are decent for a driver $10.00 each plus shipping.

Guest Shaffer

Thanks. I received the door trim piece today. Ended up breaking off one of the clips there, but I got it installed anyway. Looks better. Thanks again.<BR>Could not figure out though, why it was stamped "postage due" on the envelope and hand written non-standard fee - .11 cents. I guess I am supposed to leave .11 in the mailbox? Not sure. <BR>Anyway, received item. Thanks again.

I am checking on this for a friend who runs a restoration shop. He has a 71 Electra that the original owner wants repaired, it was hit really hard in the passenger side front quarter, door, and fender. It would be a total if it didn't have sentimental value for the owner. My friend needs a donor car badly, or this car cannot be saved. Are the major body parts on your 72 2 door the same as a 71, and if so, what would you take for the whole car? I will pass on any info.

Hi Guys,I'll give as acurate descripition as possible on these parts:71 Electra 2door has orginal paint, ft.cap is excellant condition small ding on hood and rh fender,both ft fenders have primer at fender bottom and evidence of some body filler under primer most likely to fill a small rust hole[but the fenders are solid nothing major here]rh door has small primer spot in ft corner doesn't appear to have filler under primer but nice straight door no rust visible on inside bottom lip.Right qtr. has damage on rear but is nice from rear of wheel opening forward to door,long qtr. molding good ,glass good,power windows,rubber strip on ft bumper damaged.$300.00 takes it.76 skylark ft. cap[doghouse]with ft. bumper and fan shroud.also has orginal paint small dent on rh. fender and grill is broken $125.00 takes all.I am close to Clarksville TN. phone 270 235-5507

Bruce,My Electra is a 1972 not 71 as I stated in above post.I have a old collision manual and they show different part numbers for ft. fenders,grille,hood,ect;but doors,qtr. are the same.I also think one could put the whole 72 ft cap on with no problem and I personally think the 72's look better.

• 3 weeks later...

Ron,Your turn signal has been shipped to you ups 8-28-01.Also to the 76 Skylark owner needing taillights I found some on another car $40.00 plus shipping.Thanks