Parts F/Sale, 66-7 Skylark,66 Wildcat, 55 2 dr h/t

Brake drums...no alum type, I do have some of both the 2" and 2 1/2" type, 3:23 rear end gear set, good used, new window washer jar w/lid from Yr.1, Skylark dash name plate, exhaust m/fold...I believe its a 66 300 type, antenna nuts..several, A body owners manual for 66,7 &8, hood letters..not too awful much for A Bodies as I sold my 67 last yr and most went with it..I do have a p/brake booster off a full size...I dont know if it same as A body though...<P> Hope this helps...<P> Thx, don55<P> I do have some magazize ads for 66 & 7 if anyone is interested...

I don't suppose you'd have - for a '67 Skylark conv. - a black steering wheel (no cracks) a correct right side sideview mirror (non-remote) or a left rear "Skylark" emblem??<BR>e-mail:<BR>james.bremner@dm.af.mil

I could use a power brake booster setup for a 64 Skylark with drums. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks - Adam (AJPrengler@hotmail.com 972-488-2618)

Anyone here know if the gear will fit the riv??? They are out of a 72 LeMans....Or are they an A body only item???<P> Thx, don55

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oldtimer

do you have the upper control arms for the '55, the whole thing (shaft and arm) for both sides ?. how much if you still have them ?. thanks

Hey, Kinda Cheesy...I have parts for 3 different models of cars....WAAAAY too much to list each item here...heaviest on the Wildcat stuff, but do have 55 stuff and some Skylark things.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Don,<P>I dont think the 3:23 gears will fit a riviera, they use a bigger rear end. do you know if they if they are from an 8.2 or 8.5 rear end if they are from an 8.2 i would be interested in them . email me skylark@tm.net<P>thanks Larry