1969 Wildcat 2 door HT $1500 obo

Guest BJM

1969 buick wildcat 2 dr ht, 430 BB, at, complete, project,trade,$1

Located this on Craigs List and emailed for additional photos and got a 16 photo set.

The headliner is missing. I received no photos of the dash. It's a bench seat car. No power windows. Just a basic go fast Buick.

I really like these 69-70 Wildcats. The 67-68's were not as aggresively styled. The rear fenders on these cars and profile are more aggresive. Add a set of road wheels and they are a nice addition to any collection.

I have not seen one offered on here for a long time - and you see very few on evilbay. I think they look best in dark colors.

This one has rust and issues but appears straight and I think dad just wants it to go. There is some evidence (cobwebs on the road wheels from the photo set I have) that this car has set for a long time.

email me at abc.moran@netzero.net if you want the photo set

Sooooo why does it say $1 when he really wants $1,500.00??

Marketing - since that is what I too noticed and hit on it. I guess he is looking for trades but I have none of those items. I think this car can be had for a lot less then $1500 in truth but I have a 66 GS and 72 Centurion already.

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice, straight, clean, rarely seen car, and with no vinyl top (I think, not really clear from photos), that is a plus. Frank, I think Pekin is in Illinois, and it looks like an Illinois license plate.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

The seller was motivated and I believe the car is sold. I doubt for $1500 and the ad said trades for electronic games - etc.

Pete is correct - rarely seen. No difference between 69-70 except the 430 versus 455 debate. Very sinister looking car in black with road wheels.

Guest 70Estate

Theres other front bumper, grilles, hood, rear taillights, rear bumper, front side marking lamps and alot of smaller interior parts in addition to the 430 versus 455 engine.

Me personally likes the 1970 front better than the 1969 :)

I really like the 69 fullsizers, especially the Wildcat. It seems like the 69 was the last 'cat to have a really unique (and more sporty) front grille. The 70 grille waasn't that much different from the Electra, so the 70 'cat seemed less distinctive in my eyes. The same can be said for the 67 and 68, with the 67 having the unique Wildcat grille and the 68 grille being slightly less distinctive. Just my two cents...