'46 Buick Super Sedanette

Guest foggydogg

Guest foggydogg

My brother's whack-job mother-in-law (really, he has papers) shoved Grandads two door fastback out of the barn, but didn't tell anybody. Car is intact - except for the skirts, naturally- but has been in the weather long enough it will need everything. Engine turns over, but no attempt has been made to force the old girl to run. I'll try to post the photo link soon, we'd like to get around 2500, and it is advertised locally (Kent Island, Md.) Last ran in '98?, some spares, reasonably close delivery possible.

Guest foggydogg

Thanks for the help, folks, I thought I had the Buick thread, but there's nothing unusual about me being confused.

Jake, I'll try to get the pics set-up over the weekend, thanks for the interest.

jcr

Bryan,

If you end up getting the car, I know a transporter who will do a great job. He just brought a convertible for me out of Maryland, great rates and fast service.

The 46 Sedanettes are wonderful cars, and will stop traffic. I purchased mine several years ago, and love it. The car is red with gray interior. It will be at the BCA Nationals this summer in Ames.

Have questions on the car, just email me, I'll see if I can help.

Mark

Jake,

Where do you live?

You also have one of my favorite cars, the 88 T Type. I have had 3 now and loved every one of them. I would love to find another low milage one down the road.

Had a chance to drive the 75 convert over to Ames a few weeks back. The 75 is just a dream to drive, the 455 performed flawlessly and the car rode as smooth as silk. An awesome day, life in Iowa can be good!

Send me an e-mail, and I shoot you over a picture of my 46.

marklob@gmail.com

Mark

Edited by WWS (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest foggydogg

My apologies for taking so long to get back to you folks; among other things, we had a little snow. Paralyzed the place. My pal Karl has the car at his place, he had some things to put on eBay, so he took some pics and listed the Buick, item number 330391135184. My health issues have got to the point where I'm even thinking about selling my '51 Chris-Craft, so it's really not fair to the car to let it sit any longer. Thanks for the interest, and best wishes for the new year.

• 2 weeks later...