Klaxon 26, Wheel cylinders for 32 Ply PB

Guest dgiorgi

Guest dgiorgi

Hi, I need a Klaxon 26 right and left trumpet horn or a suitable replacement for a 1932 Plymouth PB model. Also need a complete brake wheel cylinders and master cylinder set and any other brake parts you may have for this model auto. Prefer new loaded cylinders and master. Thanks in advance , DAVE.

Guest dgiorgi

Hi, Yes he seems the best priced so thats the way I think I'll go and no core fees...THANK YOU, Dave.

Anybody reproducing these KLAXON Horns?

Guest dgiorgi
I have 2 NOS Delco Remy Klaxon horns going on Ebay tonight at 7 PM pacific time. If you PM me, I'll send the info.

Hi, don't know how to PM you on here but idf you send the information to my email and pictures I certainly would appreciate it very much . dgiorgi2001@yahoo.com

If you get new wheel cylinders you better check the bore size. I bought new replacement wheel cylinders for a my 38 Dodge, The outside and bolt patterns were just like original. The bore size was not correct. Sent them back.

Guest dgiorgi
If you get new wheel cylinders you better check the bore size. I bought new replacement wheel cylinders for a my 38 Dodge, The outside and bolt patterns were just like original. The bore size was not correct. Sent them back.

Hi, I would think if they were "new" as advertised and they would have been "loaded" with internal parts, would it matter? Did you get these from Andy as mentioned above? Thanks in advance for the warning...Dave.

• 2 months later...
Guest dgiorgi

Hi I bought these cylinders new from Andy one side is 1-1/4 inch and the other is 1/38 he said it would not make a difference. All the cylinders on all 4 wheels were like this...my question is does it matter?

I would like to upgrade to stainless braided flex lines , I think they are all an AN fitting, anyone ever done this,? The lines Andy sent me were totally wrong and know I need to send them back.

Would like to repolace all the shoe return springs any suggestions, Andy has these but I am again afraid of receiving the wrong parts.

Thanks , Dave.

I have all new wheel cylinders from Bernbaum for my PA sitting on a shelf. I will check the sizes. I believe all the cylinders are the same originally. THey are not different for left and right. If you do have two different sizes, put the larger cylinders on the front. It will stop better.