1927 Velie Sport Sedan with Rakish Sexy Front Windshield

1927 Velie Sport Sedan

One of only 2 or 3 in the world. The best looking car made in 1927. Rakish Slant windshield and modern door post. Overhead valve engine made by Velie. Velie was the grandson of John Deere. Mfg. From 1908 till 1928. 100-year anniversary last year Sept. 2nd 2008 in Moline IL. I drove it from St. Paul to Moline and back, ran perfect!!! Big demand by John Deere collectors.

Known history from day one. Original owner lived in Dassel Minnesota who owned the general store. 2nd & 3rd owners owned the car in the late 50’s. 4th owner owned the car till the late 1980’s. I purchased it from the museum from the 4th owner. Completely rebuild engine better than new. New brakes. Original fancy mohair upholstery with fancy designs cut into the mohair. Repainted in the late 1950’s. Runs great, stops great, cools great. Rare Car!!

Price $27,500.00 or Best Offer

Hi

The Villie sound gerat but i'm intrested you you log on name 34La Salle, I have a 34 LaS Coupe the only one delivered to Australia, I'm looking for some parts particuarly the sun visors and the spare tyre cover below the dicky seat, can you assist with either?

Thanks

Russell Holden

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I studied this car,did some research on it,and called the past Velie Club Pres. who knows the car well. I almost bought it but I'm simply covered up with too many cars already. Sound familiar?? Anyway its a rare and wonderful car in super mechanical shape and is a great tour car,and a great investment at that price,which is what you'll pay for a nice Model A Ford! That is my 2 cents worth. George