Rivi/Reatta Reatta/Rivi

MrEarl

Guest mgibson

Lamar, are you downsizing????? There is quite a few things in common among Reattas and Rivieras 1990-1993. There is lots of help on the Reatta forum. I recommend getting a factory service manual for starters (but you already know that).

Hey Martel,

yea, guess you could say I am downsizing. In fact, coming back from Kansas with the Riv, I couldn't tell I had anything on the trailer compared to the 54 Roadmonsters I'm use to hauling.

Yep, got the Service Manual a couple weeks before I bought the car, trying to see what I was getting into. Reads a little more high tech than the ol 54 Shop Manual. :)

I see you've increased your fleet of Reatta's too. Hows Sweet Virginia doing, you know the lil black and white 56 ....

Hi, Lamar... Welcome to this side of the fence. Love your 54's, but good to see you're getting into something a little more modern. If you decide to get a stablemate for the Riv, I've got a nice '89 Reatta available. Good luck with the Riv........ Jim

Guest reattarob

Hello -I've had so much fun following these forums- I inherited a lovely , well-maintained 1990 Reatta Coupe silver with 125 miles- rebuilt engine, very clean--although the sunroof isn't working at the moment? I would love to find a buyer who appreciates this fab auto. I love it, but I am moving and it's too much to carry---any ideas? Thanks

Guest reattarob
Where are you located ReattaRob?

Martel, Darn ....... you are creating a substantial stable of specimens :)

Have fun with them :)

Louisville, Kentucky

Welcome to the forum ! :)

Was just curious on location.... also what do you mean by 125 miles please - 125000 on chassis/body or 125 on engine (unclear)

There is a special sell form for our cars and a specialized buy - sell forum for the Reatta in the forums index....

Nic

Thanks,

Nic

Guest reattarob
:) Reatta is located in Louisville , KY. I believe the 125,000 miles is on the chassis/body. Will be receiving maintenance files this week to learn about when the new transmission was put in. Thanks for the tip-I'll try to figure out the buy/sell index.