Replacement Wood

joeinbcs

Hi All,

The wood in my '65 Sahara Mist/Fawn Custom interior car needs replacement. The original wood is now very light, almost like natural teak. I don't know if this is the original color, or if it just faded over the years. I like the look of the light wood, if only it wasn't damaged in a few spots.

I know Old Buick Parts has sets, and I've seen another seller somewhere who offers light and dark sets.

Anybody have any experience with either...or maybe another supplier that they can recommend? I'd really like to see what the wood looks like before I order it!

Thanks, Joe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim65Riv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check with Larry Daisey at ranchoriviera.8m.com. I got a replacement set for my 1965 Riv, sahara mist with saddle standard interior. I was very pleased with the quality, price and service from Larry. </div></div>

Hopefully he has some left: when I visited Larry (and Linda) last December he had not much left.

Thanks for the tips. I tried Larry at Ranchoriviera and he told me that his wood guy died. He's working on trying to find someone else, but does not have anybody at the present.

He did say he could put together a set for someone who needed a standard set.