Car Cover for a 1925 Dodge Brothers Business Coupe?

AR2

Hello,

My dad has a 1925 Dodge Brothers Business Coupe that is in pretty good condition. It runs pretty well, but there are some minor problems with the interior and exterior materials. Overall, however, the car still looks pretty good.

My dad is looking for a car cover to protect the car while it sits in the garage. Does anybody have any suggestions for car covers? We don't need anything fancy, but it should cover the car and prevent dust from getting to the car.

There are thousands of companies that sell car covers, but I thought I would see what other Dodge Brothers owners use to protect their cars and go from there. Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

Thank you.

Andrew

I have the same question for a 1932 4-door sedan. I was planning on a trip to the mall parking lot with a tape measure to ID something modern with similar dimensions. (Grand Cherokee?)

But, maybe someone can save me the trouble...and embarrassment!

I asked this question several years ago and only got one response from a guy who is Covercraft dealer and sells Chisholm Coach Custom Car Covers. His name is Barney Eaton, out of Georgetown, TX. Cover prices range from $132 to over $300. He suggested a Block-it 380 at $176. Prices were for a 1938 sedan in Aug/2008. I have not bought one yet, so I don't know anything about it. He claimed they will fit the car perfect and are of the highest quality. I am currently (still) using sheets, but when I finally finish my complete restoration I will probably buy a fitted cover. His email is Barney@texas.net. Hope this helps.

Guest oldodgeboys

I have a California Car Cover for a 66 Dodge Coronet 500. They were one of the few companies that had it. Good quality.

Years ago I ordered a cover thru J.C.Whitney for my 36 Dodge coupe. They (or the vendor) sent me a questionair for measurements. It took a while but in the end I think that they must have entered the order wrong. I think I got the custom hand made cover for the cost of a generic. The one I got is a flannel type of material and fits prefectly.