Gettysburg Meet Results!

Guest imported_Pat Buckley

"Thank you Pat and Lynn at Headquarters and the entire Judging Administration team for the quick turnaround in posting results from our National Meets. What took days or weeks in the past now is done at lightning speed."

This is a quote from a great friend when describing just what dedicated employees, volunteers, and Regions/Chapters do for the greatest historical automotive club...The AACA.

Thank you to all...

Peter J.

Peter, very kind of you to recognize all these wonderful people who DO work hard! Many of our staff not only work here but volunteer as well. Lynn and Patty both did double duty last week with the Gettysburg Region. I am proud of them and their contributions to a most successful meet last week.

Guest Siegfried

Yes, this is quick. Many thanks to national for being 'Right On Top' of the show results. We ARE going to get spoiled. Don't you wish the rest of the business world was even half as fast getting results for there clientall?????????? Seems that the AACA could teach them a lesson.

Guest Siegfried

Steve, you have a super staff. A lot has changed at national since you became director. Hope you stick around for a few more years. I appreciate yous leadership, and the changes you've overseen. I imagine you have a few more in your back pocket.

I would also like to chime in here with a big THANK YOU to the AACA Staff for getting the Meet Results posted so quickly.

Would also like to Thank them for their hard work in getting the Preservation Awards processed & mailed out so QUICKLY to those of us who were unable to attend the awards banquet.

I recevied mine in the mail yesterday (Wednesday).

Thank you again for a job Well Done!