White Trailer Cleaning. Suggestions?

Anyone have any good suggestions to remove the black streaks on a white trailer? I used the stuff that is "made" to do this on RV's along with a lot of elbow grease. The results look better but still not great. The marks seem to be from the mill finish on the roof along with the rain water.

Thanks

I use a cleaner called "Awsome Orange" . It works very good. It is available here at local Dollar Stores!

Best results I've had came from washing with powdered laundry detergent, letting it soak for a while (up to a half hour with re-wettings) before scrubbing. I have also used rubbing compound to polish off the spots and streaks, but the scrubbing seemed to work just as well.

Item # 194 or 196 will work great. I buy #194 in 5 gallon buckets and use it for about everything (vinyl, whitewalls, clean rubber, trailers, etc). Wife uses it for the cleaning appliances, floors, etc.

It was recommended to me from an upholster in NY who stated that it is the product / cleaner of choice when cleaning up a vehicle that was used in a homicide, suicide, etc.

http://www.korkay.com/p_1.htm

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PatSatchwill

A diluted solution of ZEP Purple Concentrate (in the one gallon size, available at Home Depot) will do the job. Start at the bottom and work your way UP. If you start at the top, you will have permanent streaks. (same with most heavy duty cleaners...start at the bottom)

Zep Purple is GREAT on tires and whitewalls as well. Just spray on a 25% solution, let sit 5 minutes, and use the wand wash at the local car wash...tires look like new without the phoney Armor-All shine.