New wierd little 29 DA question

This may seem like a weird little question, but I have dropped the oil pan on my 29 DA and was cleaning off the bolts that held it in place. As I claened them there was what looked like a little interlocked DB in a circle on the bolt heads. I tryed to photograph, but is too blurry. Did Dodge have their bolts stamped with their logo?

Guest DodgeKCL

Plymouths had the "DB" logo on their bolt heads as well. Some bolts have the corporate 'CPDD" symbol on them and I think they are shop replacements used during repairs?

You're right, not sure there is that much pride in today's American car manufacture. I'm sure many on the line are proud of what they create, but that little logo would have meant nothing to the higher-ups that want to maintain a dollar "bottom line".

Guest 1930

I am pretty sure that not all the bolts were marked that way. I have looked into it and it seems that way for me. Just mentioning it in case you thought you needed to hunt correct bolts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1930</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am pretty sure that not all the bolts were marked that way. I have looked into it and it seems that way for me. Just mentioning it in case you thought you needed to hunt correct bolts.</div></div>

1930....you are quite right...they were not all marked.

• 3 weeks later...