We need help!

R W Burgess

New forum member, Ryan Manion, has a question that I do not know how to answer. Here's a chance for you guys to help out a young fellow.

Wayne

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My name is Ryan Manion, I am 23 years old. Recently, my parents just moved into a new home and furnished their home with A Fisher Body Coach w/o the horses. I became curious about this center piece and my father told me that when he graduated college he made this purchase from the silver creations company, surprisingly it has never been shown or displayed. I then began searching the internet to find out more about its current market value. I would appreciate it any other information that you have regarding this piece.</div></div>

A friend of mine in Columbus, Wisconsin has one. He told me his brother built it in 1935 for a contest held by GM or Fisher Body and he won a four year college scholarship with it. He went on to become an aircraft engineer. Every part of the couch was hand made and is beautiful, a real piece of art. The model is about 12 inches long.