Possibly a nice 90 model Complete portfolio on EBay

Roadster90

Looks as if it has most of the items, plus the black portfolio itself looks amazing in the photo with no scratches/indentations....might get up to your figure Roger....nice and complete portfolios have broght that high of a price before. Just seems many of the Reatta items that used to bring super money bring much lower prices anymore. Will be interesting to watch.

Is there any difference ...any at all in the reproduction from the originals or just the "wording" - "reproduction"?

1990 Reatta Owner Manual

Price: $24.00 In Stock - Reproduction of Original Publication

Pkg Qty: 1

(English, Paper, 25534523

The 1990's are reproduction. The 1991's still seem to be original. They charge another $15 for shipping and handling.

I paid $250 a couple of years ago on e-Bay for a brand new portfolio still in the original plastic. The proceeds went to the Sloan Museum so it could be written off as a charitable donation. They're getting scarcer and scarcer with all the pieces intact.

I snapped-up a '91 for $75 (buy it now) a couple of years ago on eBay, also a brand new portfolio in the original plastic bag, the seller had no idea of the (then) value and no pictures on the auction.

I rolled the dice, and it was perfect, though the batteries in the flashlight had seriously expired, a little cleanup of the internals brought it back to life.

The reproduction manuals are basically bound photocopies of the originals, that is: correct in the dimensions of the original, but black & white.