more than one silver in '89?

Guest alex_houston

Guest alex_houston

I just put on a silver door that seems original paint onto a silver car. Way different color tone! Was there more than one silver in '89?

post-37333-143138007051_thumb.jpg

In rough numbers, silver was about 7% of Reatta production and the darker grey was only 2-3%. The dark grey was the lowest production color for all four years of Reatta production so it is seldom seen. When people send me information on their Reatta for the database, they often send me the wrong color...they call grey..silver and vice versa.

Alex. Wow that was fast!!!!!!! The Silver Reatta pictured is my old friend of ten years. Alex just picked up the car from me yesterday. I'm glad to see he is already trying to get the car back on the road. I'm pleased that the car went to another Reatta fan and fellow forum member. I've always said everyone on this forum are a great bunch of folks and it was a pleasure to meet Alex yesterday. Best of luck with the car that was my favorite vehicle I've ever owned.

Guest alex_houston

I figured I needed to get a glass in it ASAP. I don't have a closed in garage to protect it from the elements and varments.

I am sure the motor replacement will take back seat to my house rebuild since the hurricane.

Nice car. Thank-you