Parts and accessories that will go to E bay if no one wants here

waltmail

I am offering a batch of individual parts and accessories for sale to members before I post them on E Bay. If anyone has any questions or needs a picture of part, contact me. These parts are off of a 1990 Reatta, white exterior. saddle tan interior. I am located in South East Florida. I have a hook up with a produce shipper, who might be able to offer cheap shipping in the SE US for bulky / heavy items.

1. 5 factory rims. They currently have 4 good tires mounted if someone wants them for local pick up. If they were to be shipped I will remove tires from rims at buyers request. Shippers don't like tires on rims.

2. Passenger side white front fender. Excellent condition.

3. Perfect trunk lid w/all accessories attached.

4. Passenger door w/ side glass, roll up glass and complete guts and trim. Excellent condition. Very heavy for shipping.

5. Front leather ( Saddle/tan ) 6 way seats. Excellent condition. No rips, tears, stains. Pristine and mechanically excvellent. I have attached wiring harnesses.

6. Both sides door panels. Very good condition.

7. Headliner.

8. Rear view mirror.

9. Shift unit w/cable ass'y.

10. Steering column and wheel. Everything included, from the key to the d-joint. Excellent condition.

11. Rear ski/cargo door and hatches w/key.

12. Hood which I am repairing front dent on. Probably a whole lot better than one from an accident victim. Hood props/latch included.

13. Assorted mechanical parts to numerous to mention.

14. All of the dash unit disassembled in excellent condition.

15. Complete trunk carpeting, pristine, includes spare tire lid.

16. ECMU, good working order.

17. Headlight bucket trim out. Those black mouldings that provide the trim hide the mechanical parts.

18. Headlight switch. Pristine. No wear or tear. Looks brand new.