Jump to content

Electrical Connectors

Only Buicks

Recommended Posts

I am restoring a 55 Century Convertible. Nice new paint job, nicely detailed engine bay, new wiring harness and crappy looking old plastic electrical connectors, the ones that are used to butt splice two wires together. These are used to connect the heater motor lead to the power lead under the hood, there is also one used fo the gas sender unit in the trunk of the car and I beleive they are used for the power window motor connections. Does anyone know if these connectors are reproduced or where I might obtain some decent used ones?

Thanks for your help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...