Tool Kit Knife

Guest Grizzzly

Guest Grizzzly

The only thing missing from my tool kit is the knife. Has anyone published a detailed discription or pictures of it so that a replacement may be bought. I understand it was a Wenger.

Thanks Griz

Hi Tom,

All of the tool kits with knives I have seen were Wenger Swiss Army Knlves You can tell by the symbol. The Victorinox shield has sharp corners the Wenger is rounded,,

I know mine is a Victorinox, still has the instuction sheet with it...

However speaking of missing items, what goes next to the knife? My kit contains the knife, a open slot, a red handled flat screwdriver and then the slip joint pliers on the left side of the kit.

TT

Guest Grizzzly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony T.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know mine is a Victorinox, still has the instuction sheet with it...

However speaking of missing items, what goes next to the knife? My kit contains the knife, a open slot, a red handled flat screwdriver and then the slip joint pliers on the left side of the kit.

TT </div></div>

Any chance of getting a picture of the knife with the blades extended, or list of the blades?

I forgot to mention in my introduction post that I have a complete tool kit for my 89 TC. The instruction sheet states it's a Wenger. Besides the tire guage, screwdriver, and wrench, I also have yellow work gloves, an unopened roll of Comet electrical tape, and sterilix alcohol pads.

P.S. The gloves have the number 613 on it. Any ideas on that?

Guest Grizzzly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rofly1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grizzly,

where are you south of pittsburgh? i am in greensburg so if you want to drive out here (nice top down weather) you can look for yourself....i will try to download of picture of mine tomorrow Roger </div></div>

I live near Route 40 where it crosses the Monongahela River. I never drive to Greensburg, that's north, uphill you know! Too much gas! grin.gif

Sorry about that. Didn't realize it was backwards. I took a quick close-up, but there's a bit of glare from the flash. My TC only had 1 previous owner, my grandma, and she never used the tool kit. Luckily, though, she's a pack rat.

post-57706-143137995921_thumb.jpg