Congrats to Paul Tariello on his Hemming's Classic Car article

Guest AntarcticDave

Guest AntarcticDave

Hi Paul,

I got my new issue yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to find you as the youth write-up this month. A very good choice!

Dave

Guest ZondaC12

Haha thanks guys! I just got it yesterday and went right to that article to check. Couldn't believe my name and car were there. Really neat. STILL kinda can't believe it! laugh.gif Good article, I'm really pleased. I'm also glad the picture I sent them was good enough. I like it a lot. Its in a local town park, which is very scenic, so I thought it would be a good place to get shots of the visor and skirts.

The one thing that's funny is how much I emphasized that I drive it everywhere. That REALLY was the case last summer. I drove is as much as, sometimes MORE than my DD. Just couldnt help it its that fascinating. This summer....not so much. frown.gif

Guest dabecker65@gmail.com

Help me out here guys. Which issue is Paul's article in? Stupidly don't subscribe and have to check it out at local bookstore....

I enjoy Zonda's posts about the '38 - waaaay back in the mid-sixties at the age of 16 I bought back the '38 model 41 my Dad had when I was a young lad. I grew up with that car and unfortunately had to sell it in the mid-eighties because of a long distance move - wish I would have been able to keep it.

I too have enjoyed reading Paul's postings on his exploits with his dad's '38 and look forward to the next issue of HCC.

I'll have to wait a little longer than you guys as it will still be floating it's way accros to Australia but it's worth the wait as it is an excellent quality publication.

38's are one of my favourites and I had a couple of 8/40 sedans a few years ago which were a pleasure to drive.

Paul, congrats on the article and I hope we continue to hear more of your experiences with the '38 here on the forum.