ReattasForSale.com will end July 1st

Ronnie

My web site, ReattasForSale.com, will end on July 1, 2008. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. There has not been much demand for the website since it was started. A few people have listed on the site but not enough to make it worth while. There is no need in me maintaining a web site that is not used. Thanks to everyone that used the site.

ReattaOwner.com will continue to operate. It has a lot of visitors and seems to be helping new Reatta owners. If anyone has comments on how to improve it please let me know.

Guest spyhunter2k

I think more awareness could prompt more traffic. Perhaps the "Selling your Reatta" sticky could have the names of any websites dedicated to the listing of Reattae included at the beginning before the actual form info.

I'm not sure who controls this and if you would be open to this option, but it's a thought.

Seth

Guest weewilly

Hate to see it close so soon. I check it frequently and hope to find the right car some day. I think you should let the site go on for a while longer.

Ronnie,I agree that I would like to see the site continue,as I often look at the site.However I will not demand how you spend your free time in maintaining the site.I would like to extend my thanks for your efforts thus far.I think it is a great service to anyone interested in the Reatta.Thanks again,Rich Morton

Now that I've gotten use to clicking onto your

website once or twice a week to see what additions

you have made, I'm always pleased to find your

website clear, concise and user-friendly. And,

have often wondered about the time and effort you

have and continue to put into maintaining the site.

Your idea to consolidate Reatta information was

and still is a very good idea. I’m glad to hear you

have a lot of visitors.

I googled Reatta autos for sale and found your

website at 62 out of 183000.

Whatever you decide, I will continue to check-in

biweekly.

Regards,

1989 White/Blue

Guys, the problem with the Reattas for sale part of my website is no one is using it. I don't mind maintaining it but it is like throwing a party and no one showing up. Forum members here still use the old form that is available here most of the time. It does the job but after a couple of days it becomes old news and hardly gets read again. Maybe they don't know about my Reattas for sale page or maybe they just like the form better. I don't know.

I will keep the ReattasForSale site going if I can get some help in getting more people to use it.

If anyone is interested in keeping the site going and wants to help, you can copy and paste the following text to the bottom of your signature line. It is a link to the website to let people know it is there. If you don't feel good about doing this I will understand. If enough people add the link then the site will not end July 1.

Please copy the <span style="font-weight: bold">entire</span> text below to your signature line. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Code:</div><div class="ubbcode-body ubbcode-pre" ><pre>

[color:#FF6600]ReattasForSale.com - Reatta cars and parts for sale

*** Click Here to list yours Free! ***

</pre></div></div>

Guest weewilly

I find reatta's all over the country for sale. Went to florida last week and looked at 5 Reattas for sale all around the orlando and melbourne area. Perhaps You could add a spot to list what is out there by club members (not there cars). Example: I found a white with gray interior 1989 with 16o k in cocoa florida for $2300 Ran great but was a little ruff otherwise not a bad fixer upper. If you had a spot to list this and other reattas I and others find it could enhance your site a good clearing center?

• 2 weeks later...