Associated names:

STOLTZFUF, NELSON L

STOLTZFUS, N

STOLTZFUS, NELSON LUKE

49 ENOLA, PA

GORDONVILLE, PA

PARKESBURG, PA

SMOKETOWN, PA

Available Available STOLTZFUS, WENDY A (age 45)

2. STOLTZFUS, NELSON L SMOKETOWN, PA

N/A N/A

3. STOLTZFUS, NELSON L 52 ENOLA, PA

Available N/A

It has been 40 + years from my days in PA (Reading) Dutch country, but I recall that Stoltsfus was about one of the more common PA Germany (Dutch) names with many of them being Amish. I think the origin of the family was actually Swiss.

Paul, I suggest you try finding the phone number via "white pages" on the computer, as that is probably where Mark found those listings. You may find a large number. Good luck.

John

Guest oldslady liz

There are a few in Romulus, Ny with the exact name you mentioned, they 0riginated from PA.. one made my harness for my belgian horse.. same name had a big shop making harnesses and saddles and even wagons and buggies i believe..

Chances are that the car would not be owned by an Amishmen be cause their religion would prevent that. Stoltzfus is a very common name in the Pennsylvanian Dutch country. If the car is painted black, it is possible that it was owned by someone in another sect that is refered to as a Mennonite. Of course there are Amish "back sliders" that leave the religion and young fellows that "hide a car". wink.gif Dave!