1990 Reatta Coupe For Sale

ol' yeller

Reluctantly I must sell my 1990 Reatta coupe. Either it or my Mountaineer has to go before my daughter's wedding (July 27)and there seems to be little interest in the Mountaineer. It is located near Seattle Washington. The Reatta has 90K miles on it and no options beyond the usual standard features. A picture can be seen at reatta.org site under reader's rides. Click on the picture to enlarge it. It is burgundy with an aftermarket rear spoiler. It has new brakes (calipers and rotors) all around, new struts, beautiful aftermarket rims and top of the line Z800 Ultra Toyo tires. It has an aftermarket AM/FM radio with CD. It runs like a fine swiss watch. It is in above average condition inside and out. It won Best In Class at last year's All Buick Open car show here in Puyallup. I recently also replaced the steering wheel with a factory recovered one that looks great. If you want a good, low mileage car at a fair price, $6,995, give me a call at 253-297-2708 or email me at powersfam@qwest.net. I will be showing it for sale at both the "Open" and the International Riviera meet in Klamath Falls if I don't sell it before then. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car across country tomorrow. Spare parts and manuals extra. I will not sell the parts or manuals before the car sells.

I am no techie type, nor even a very good typist but when I type in <A HREF="http://www.reatta.org," TARGET=_blank>www.reatta.org,</A> it brings up the homepage for the Reatta division of the BCA. There are several hot button links displayed including a link to this forum. On the far right of the hot buttons is one for Reader's Rides. If you select the hot button for that, you can scroll down to the picture of my burgundy Reatta with my name underneath. If you click on the picture, it will enlarge to a nice viewing size. Perhaps you were typing in Reatta.net? If I am giving bum information here, please let me know. I also have several pictures from many angles that I would be willing to email to interested parties. Thanks for the interest. smile.gif" border="0