1923 Dodge Bros. Ricardo head

alsfarms

Hello Bob and John,

Bob.....do you own the Roof head? If so have you ever run it? What is the second head in your picture? I could find no definitive information on your chassis? Have you?

John......drop some pictures so we can see how you approached the replacement carburetor? I am considering an upgrade when I install the Ricardo head on my touring car.

Regards, Alan

Bob i like the 16 valve head. Tell us how it works, is there a cover over the valves? What type of carby, where does the exhuast go does it use the same cam with push rods?

What year? Can i have one pleeease. Well done John on carby conversion. It's great isn't it. Does it look anything like my setup. Regards Brian

Hello Bob,

I did get one reply from my several requests for information on other AACA forums, regarding the mystery chassis you have. The guy was from the central upper states, I think, he has yet to make any suggestions. The chassis is probably not real a real obscure Make but not something many people see bare very often??? Do you know of any overhead valve heads available for our early Dodge Bros.? You probably are not looking to sell yours?

Regards,

Alan