Free stuff

Guest Buick Mike

Guest Buick Mike

My Reatta got totaled awhile back by some inattentive jerk and I've come upon a few old pieces/parts...

Free to a good home:

1 new in box NAPA H6054 Headlamp

2 unopened 890 lamps - I think these are the turn signals

1 unopened 894 lamp - I think it's a fog light

1 set A pillar covers; dark blue

1 fiberglass form that goes on the roof which the headliner material sticks to. I was in the process of replacing my headliner when the car got wrecked. Note: Although not heavy it is pretty big (3' x 4') so shipping could be a little stout.

4 1990 center cap covers.

1 leather case thing that looks like it has an owner's manual, pen, light, and a tire gauge inside.

I am giving this stuff away to be nice so please only ask for what you need and don't be a jerk and ask for something so you can sell it on eBay. Cost to you will be actual shipping and maybe the cost of a box if I have to buy one for the headliner thing.

<span style="font-weight: bold">IMPORTANT NOTE... PLEASE READ BELOW!!!</span>

I am joking about the owner's manual portfolio... I'm not that nice. smile.gif

I will listen to offers, though.

As to the leather case. Bob Neuman who is one of the founding fathers of the Reatta division, a reciepient of the Bob Peterson award for his work with the Reatta division and who did most of the work for the 2003 Flint meet and again is doing lots of work for the upcomming Flint meet, mentioned to me a few months ago he could use an empty folder. He has all the contents but a bad folder.

Please hold on to it until I can contact Bob to see if he still needs it and either he or I will get back to you.

Thanks, Jim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nic walker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">F 14 sure could use the hub caps...baldy smile.gif </div></div>

Let me be the first to second that!

Darn F 14...I was seriously just trying to help you out sir....seriously. In the spring I am going to be restoring some caps (I have a way to duplicate the factory machining), and the one (or ones if I have more than one)or so that I do not use I was going to see if you wanted....maybe even enter a post at that time and see if some other folks have a cap or two laying around that they wouldn't mind giving up for a nice fellow smile.gif.

Nic

Guest F14CRAZY

Thanks Nic. I didn't mean at all to disregard your offer.

When I get to it, eventually, I want to grind off the pony that's formed into the Mustang hubcaps...I actually do have them but haven't used them cuz well, they have ponies. Then I want to get some NOS Reatta hubcap emblems and apply them

That sounds kool Phil....There is a dude selling the R centers on ebay now, but his shipping is waaaay unfair + he throws them in a box all together so they rub and shake around together and scratch like heck ....he balls up two sheets of newspaper that doesn't even do any good and puts it loosley on top of the emblems...THEN he lets you know that he wants good feedback...YEA RIGHT mad.gif

smile.gif

Be a cold day in the FAR south before I give him good feedback smile.gif

But anyway, they are available for about 40 + shipping....if I have any that I replace in the spring I will give them to you sir.

Nic

Guest Buick Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ronnie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could use the center caps (wheel caps?) if they are in good condition.

</div></div>

They look like what you would expect from 15 years of being on a well taken care of daily driver.

If you have no center caps or yours are really bad, you'll be thrilled with these. If you are looking to put the finishing touches on a show car you will be sorely disappointed.

You were first so you have first dibs... let me know.

MIke

Guest Buick Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NYBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike - I sent you a pm regarding the caps and the lamps.

</div></div>

I did not get your PM.

The lamps are yours if you want them and if Ronnie passes on the caps you're next.

Guest Buick Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MauiWowee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, if they are not already spoken for, I need the A-pillar

covers......... cool.gif </div></div>

They're yours.

Send me your info.

Mike

I don't understand why. The PM is there and was sent: Sat Feb 09 2008 10:43 AM. In the bottom left corner it states: Unread By: none.

Two emails I sent at the email in his profile were rejected. I sent them to: mb05 @ gnofn.org. The website gnofn.org is just a blank page. Did you have another email address?

Very disappointing as I lost a cap yesterday in downtown Nashville and about a dozen cars hit it.