1929 Model A Pick-up ........Some assembly reqiured............

Brad in Wisconsin

yep, and if you have not had a lot of experience with Model As check out Fordbarn and Ahooga - both sites routinely have running chassis for sale. You can get virtually anything for your car out of a catalog, but I would try to find acceptable originals first. Garnish moldings, for example - original fits better. Not a lot to the interior on these, and like the coupe, that keeps the resto cost down a bit, and the demand is pretty high for these. So upon competion you will have a fun, popular little vehicle that is easy to keep running, and a ready market if you ever want to or need to sell.

Re the Marmon, you only chased it a couple years, right?? Some times it takes longer - you just never know!

Good luck, Brad.

Thanks for posting fellas!! If you know someone who has a running chassis to sell please let me know. Also have a bunch of extra stuff i.e. box, tailgate, doors, fenders, etc that are not going to be used SSSsssoooo,,,,Again Thanks, about the Marmon,,,,,,Wot a dream car but to get, then cough enough money to restore as it should, I'd rather restore the A into a driver, find a steam traction engine and play around with that.....Again Thanks