Ken Reeves -Wheatbelt auto

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Guest Dans 77 Limited

I just got off the phone with Ken Reeves from Wheatbelt auto, my new main parts supplier. I called him looking for paint for the engine in my wifes 67 Skylark. He didnt have it. But he took the time and made the effort to help me find it. He even gave me names and phone numbers of competitors who may have the paint I need. Thats customer service above and beyond the call in my opinion, and is the reason why then next time I need Buick parts , Ken is going to be the first person I call.

Dan

Ken & his wife are good people. I bought a door for my 61 Buick off of him, door was perfect rust free and reasonably priced.

One of my 1st parts purchases was a dash pad off a 56 Special from Ken, 1993. Goes to show he is still providing good service and is consistent.

Ken and Sue are good friends of mine, as well as the people I always call when I need, or someone else needs, a part or whatever. I can't say enough good about them, and as they say in the country, "They's good people". Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Paul

When I get a call for parts and I am out of stock - this is where I send my customers. I know I wont have any complaints and they will get good service!They also attend most Nationals as Vendors and thats more then I can say for a lot of other big name vendors . I would guess that what they sell at the shows pays for expenses if they are lucky but its their way of saying Thank You and to meet their customers . Thanks for the good service Ken and Sue !

I drove up there one day to see him. It was about a 5 hour drive. He knew I was coming. When I arrived, he told me he thought I'd be hungry and had made me and my guest hamburgers for lunch. He invited us into his house and we ate home made hamburgers before we went out to the yard. Ken and Sue are great people.