1989 TC Parting out..... Let me know what you need....

xlr8n951

Parting out a 1989 burgundy tc with black convertable top. Car basically complete. I will be putting together a parts list in the next few days.

Please post what parts you are looking for and I will get back to you asap with availability and price.

ill check on the cooler tomorrow and get you a price out.

ginger interior...leather is not great...sun damage... anything inparticular?

95 talon awd, stock motor, aem ems, 1000cc injectors, dnp exhaust manifold, gt3076r full ball bearing turbo, 3" exhaust, tial bov and wastegate, dvdtfab frontmount, ect.

12.5@111mph at 18.5 psi so far. think I reached the max potential of stock block...so new motor going in this winter.

Hi,

I need: the curly wire that feeds the underhood light,

1 rubber strip from chrome on storage cover behind the seats,

Instrument Panel cover,

Arm rest, (Worn OK, Torn NG),

Black Soft Top in excellent condition,

Thanks,

Lou

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RICHARD WILLMS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NEED PLASTIC 4-HOLE HEATER UNIT THAT HOSES RUN INTO UNDER BATTERY.....AND POWER STEERING UNIT.......... 818 -842 3575 RICHARD.............1989 TC </div></div>

The heater control valve is standard Mopar from that vintage.

If the dealer can't find it, ask for one for 87 Lebaron GTS.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest My TC Toy

I am looking for the three plastic pieces (Call them sockets) that the lower column knee facia attaches to. How's that for a complicated request?)

Also do you have a CD player and headlights?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest mtworkshop

Are you speaking of the stainless on the bumper or other pieces? I have lots of stainless trim available. I'm parting out an 89.

Mike

Guest My TC Toy

Do you have the cast bracket that the hard top spring loaded clip locks into directly bedind the right passenger rear window?? Is is next to the soft top linkage.

Please advise cost and shipping to A1E 5W9, Canada/

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest char balchowsky

do have the seat for the tc 89 Do you have a number I can get a hold of you or email address.I need a few parts. I don't like typing

Thanks

Charlie Balchowsky

Guest char balchowsky

I need a drivers seat hood grille running lights will work on more things later. I don't like typing

Thanks

Charlie Bakchowsky

• 3 months later...
Guest David Simons

Are the switch bezels black or wood grain? I could use the bezel around the switches on the drivers door if they are black.

Guest mystic

i need the plastic sleave please that goes on the petrol/gas release im in the uk but its only little to post, car chick says its often missing but could pull one of other models .only wish i could ,if you dont have one perhaps sombody else could help ,if anyone needs help on a model overhere let me know , keep it up guys you keep me nearly sane alan