91 Reatta Parts EVERYTHING For Sale!

jimustanguitar

I have a 91 Reatta (silver in color with gray interior) and am selling its parts. This includes interior parts, body parts, glass, lights, and drivetrain parts. If you are interested in anything specific, message me and we'll talk. Thanks.

Here's a LIST OF SOME OF THE PARTS THAT ARE STILL AVAILABLE. There's a whole car here that we're talking about so if you need it... ask. Thanks again.

Tail Light

Front Turnsignals

All Glass

Front and rear Bumpers

Front Fenders

Guage Panel

Power Seats

Interior Panels

Headliner Tray

Sun Visors

Complete Engine and Transmission

Suspension Components

Brake System

Door and Dash Switch Panels

Guest 68vwdubb

Hello Jim,

Sorry to hear that you have to part out your 91 reatta. I am interested in a radio trim plate that goes around the factory cd player. Also, if you have the cd, does your cd player work? How about the climate control? Driver power lock switch? Thanks

Guest CL_Reatta

Shouldnt this post be in the buy/sell section? Also, How come your parting out a 91 Reatta...does it still run?

let me look at what i have. i don't know if the radio bezel is the same for the cd and the tape player, mine had the tape player. also... let me fire up the car on a battery to double check the miles for you. i'll reply by tomorrow about the condition of those parts. thanks

Guest neroco2

Hi:

Sorry to hear about your Reatta.

I have an 88 and need a center console cover as the vinyl is cracked, rear compartment latches, and a drivers side tail light lens. My interior is gray.

Are these parts the same for 88's and 91's?

I live in Newberg, Oregon, which is 30 miles southwest of Portland.

Thanks for your time.

Neil

Guest MauiWowee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bgmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi wondering what you would need for the brake system thanx Mike </div></div>

BGMike.............are you aware that '91 does not use the Teves brake system? cool.gif

Guest jcc3inc

Sir,

I would be interested in the climate control module as well as the radio/tape player.

Please contact me with price and other info. jccinc-at-owc-dot-net

Thanks

Jack C.