Great Lakes Regional Meet 2007

BUICK RACER

Many thanks to the wonderful,hard working people that did such a great job on this meet.they even did good on the weather. Norb

Guest Dans 77 Limited

@#$%^&*!!!!! Truck dropped the exhaust just south of Greenville PA, never even made it out of Pennsylvania. Just have to try again next year.

Dan

Dan,

I was wondering what happened to you. I enjoyed meeting quite a few from the forum, it is too bad that we did not have a special ID so that everyone would know who was who. Many introduced themselves to me but I am sure that I missed a lot. NEXT TIME....maybe in Flint.

Stevo

The Meet was a lot of fun. Well organized by NFC Members and a nice relaxing time. The hospitality suite was uncomparable in my opinion. And the hotel layout was conducive to the event, with everything being conveniently located and out of the way of the multiple weddings and private events occuring at the same time.

Hat off to the Niagra Frontier Chapter for a great time. grin.gif

post-32834-143137944679_thumb.jpg

post-32834-143137944682_thumb.jpg

post-32834-143137944684_thumb.jpg

Last one, I promise. This is the McAllisters and their 61 Lesabre. They joined the Club about one year ago and they came over 1,100 miles from Canada for this meet. Two of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

post-32834-143137944731_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_Thriller

Thanks for the photos...all of us Canadians (especially with '61 Buicks) are nice folks wink.gif There's a black '61 LeSabre like theirs for sale locally....

Some very nice cars...I now know that I own too many when I can identify with almost all the pictures ('56, '61, '66 Wildcat, '41, late 20's) smirk.gif

John,

Thanks for posting the pictures, as usual, you take great pictures. I did not get a chance to get a lot of pictures on Saturday for obvious reasons.

I will attest to JD's statement about the McAllisters....they are two of the greatest people you will ever meet. When you meet Linda and Dave, you feel as though you have known each other your whole lives.

Those that were not at the GL Regional missed a good one.

Stevo

• 2 weeks later...

Adam,

I do not know who's car that was, maybe JD remembers...he took the picture. Obviously the owner is not a member of these forums or would have seen it by now.

To All Participants in the Great Lakes Regional.....

As you all know, the weather was extremely hot and uncomfortable so the hospitality room got a lot of use. I think it is only proper that everyone knows that the lovely Lynne Hollfelder and her husband Don were in charge of the hospitality room. They took the job on and by all reports and accolades, everyone had a hell of a time. Let's face it, if it was not for the fact they ran the hospitality room in a very smooth manner, we would all have been carried out due to heat exhaustion.

Everyone had a great time.

Thanks again Lynne and Don.

Lana and Stevo