All interior/exterior parts from 90 White/black/black TC F/S

As for all the rest of you, Parts sold are as follows:

Left taillight

rear center trunk reflector

power antenna

driver door glass ( but I have another)

all the rest if you want, private message me, if you need photos, I can provide them if you have a email to end any confusion. In a week all goes on ebay and i yank the motor, trans and wiring and all the parts i need to replace on my 89 and I send this beauty packing so i get yard space back.

thanks for looking and the patronage with this project, last year's part out was a success, sold more than 75% of an unfixable wreck, hoping to do the same with this one as nobody wants the car whole for what i offered or has expressed any interest in the rolling shell.

Now you are just being smart assed.

First of all I not only have hot & cold running water in the house at multiple bathroom and kitchen locations, but I also have hot & cold water in the utility room in the basement, and at 2 of my 4 outside hose connections. I also have hot & cold water in the little barn that I built to house the Lawn Tractor & other planting and yard maintaining gear, In the new steel building I put up in January to house the TCs, and Oh yes I almost forgot, Hot & cold water on the floating dock.

Is there anything else you can think of to sound stupid??

Oh yes by the way, you now classify the light as being "Good" previously you classified it as "Excellent. Therein is the classification difference I have been referring to.

Thanks again, Lou

The question is not that I can't afford it, It's just that I like helping out my fellow auto enthusiasts, and you did say it was "Excellent"; matter of fact you came back to me and asked why I didn't buy yours because it was Excellent.And my answer to you was, that I wanted reassurance that it was perfect. You just gobbled up the money and sent _ _ _ _.

who asked you car chick honestly, i tried to be fair, but fair wasnt enough, so we get this, all the parts go to ebay and i'l sell them there. i didnt have this problem when i sold 3/4 of a 89 TC last year, not one complaint, oh wait, thats right, because most ask for pictures, descriptions and even use better terminology when buying something they need.

Hi I'm a new member and I have a 91 TC I need the passenger front turn sigal lens ,and the full head light mount on the driver side, the headlight is ok. I need the rubber gusset on the passenger side that sits on part of the window and then goes down the side of the door to keep the rain out. This would be on the edge of the door along sid of the dash.Would yours fit the 91? Jo Ann

I would have the see if i have a good headlight mount, probably do. Do you need the amber rectangular turn signal in the bumper beneath the headlamp or the clear marker beside the headlamp? As of now I have the amber turn signal lamp in the bumper sold pending payment, the clear markers next the headlamps I have. I have all the weatherstripping for the car on the passenger side

Hi Xtreme,

I'm new to the TC scene. Wondering if you still have the soft top pull down motor and the hood. Other things I am looking for:

The bezel around the window/lock controls on the drivers door.

Possibly the passenger side rear window and motor ( have not finished trouble shooting that one yet.)

Just got this TC and am trying to figure out all her 'issues' at this point Thanks

B

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xtrempickup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no problem, i can check it tomorrow i know one of them had a crack, cant recall if it was driver or passenger. if it doesnt have a crack or anything would you still be interested </div></div> If it is in good shape and no crack, yes, I would like it. Drivers side. Thanks, Jasper

I would have you hard top, are the port glass fogged over or are they clear??

However it cost too much to transport to Oklahoma.

The one that got hit on mine is smashed. the only saving grace was the light was covered with one of those plastic protectors. I clear siliconed it in place, and the V DOT inspector passed it and says it will pass inspection in all states, but I think I could do a much better job if I had a light that was fully intact and covered that lens with one of those clear protectors.. Thanks, Lou

seat belt cover? not following you, the plastic that goes over it or what? parts are black, Soft top pull down motor 125$ drivers door bezel? which piece, the door handle bexel, the switch bezel? there area lot of bezels and parts on these cars.

what part are you talking about needing Lou? i got too many things going on with parts. if i have it you are welcome to buy it for the agreed price as long as i know what we are talking about and right now not sure if its the clear corner light or what

OK Podner, The "Turn Light" is the clear lens light next to the headlight that does not blink but comes on when the signal light is on. The one that got smashed on my car got the lens knocked off, and amazingly altho the glass lens is shattered, the stick-on plastic protector held it all together, and allowed me to silicone it on & looks pretty good. but when I sell the car, (next week I hope) I want to give the buyer a better light.. Tks, Lou

Sorry 'bout that... the driver's door bezel around the window controls (that I had asked about previously) . I should have called the 'seatbelt cover' something else ( I was trying to picture it in my mind...apparently my 'photographic memory' needs new film...) It is on the outside of the seat towards the bottom. It covers the release mechanism to tip the seat forward. I need the one for the drivers seat...

Thx

B

sorry the seat parts im holding onto probly most of the black interior parts as im most likely going to put that interior into my 89. The bezel is fine, mine are that faux woodgrain, some cars had black, if thats fine 25$ for the bezel, 125$ for the soft top pull down motor. 170$ shipped for both parts if thats what you need, let me know as i have to remove them

Lou either side turn light send me 25$ its yours driver or passs, i think you wanted the driver side but this thread is a jumble,people need to learn how to PM function, makes life a lot easier, i can't search over 30 responses and 7 pages for exact specifics all the time, things get lost

a little bump for my stuff. items sold now

driver signal light

driver turn light

antenna

drivers taillight

Passenger singal light(pending)

rear reflector panel

lots of items made there way to ebay, more will show up, i guess i'm down to using that as i seem to see no more interest on here Thanks

i have the hood and motor, hood is good, has clear coat peel. passenger rear glass is good. i can ship the window motor thats cheap and easy. motor is 50$ plus shipping so figure 60$ even delivered priority. The hood i have a person that wants it already have to get him a price shipped the arizona, its not easy to ship, would have to go freight i think and im guessing about 100$ at least in shipping charges if it survives the trip and i want 100$ so if nothing 200$ if he doesnt buy it

• 4 weeks later...

i have some parts left still i have to have the car out of here by the end of this month, most likely the week before it will be towed out. I would like the sell the following as im not going to use it and dont want to store it either

Abs computer- 75$

Computer abs system no sensor(pump, accum, reserviour)- 250$

Abs sensor wiring - 50$ each

Reverse lights (clean not foggy or yellowed)- 50$ pair

spare tire- 50$ shipped

Center caps ( decent shape, not show worthy)- 40$(all four)

Glass any piece not windshield or hard top window- 40$

Truck power motor release - 65$

black 90 TC logo airbag Steering wheel (poor leather)- 50$

burlwood shift knob (has some wear)- 50$

5-spd pedal assembly- 50$

window switch main 4 windows- 65$( will ship when car is gone)

faux woodgrain switch covers for door- 50$ pair

faux wood grain radio bezel- 30$

any stainless piece exterior of car- make offer (will scrap otherwise)

90 TC windshield w/TC logo- 150$ plus removal

All prices subject to shipping charges, Private message me and i will get back to you