Rear Soft Top glass- 100$ shipped

Battery Tray ( hard to find, not cracked)- 100$ shipped or best offer

Upper Intercooler hose - 40$ shipped

Lower Intercooler hose- 50$ shipped

Hard pipe from Turbo to Top hose- 40$ shipped

Intercooler - 60$ shipped

Radiator Fan ( stock TII style)- 65$

Radiator ( holds fine, starting to deteriorate) - 75$ shipped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about its poor and il save myself the trouble </div></div>

I say again, it's no small wonder that most of your parts are getting thrown away vs. sold. I'll pass on your $100 battery tray. The scrap man might give you fitty cent.

Plastic is recycleable, its not a problem cheap skates, i'm not taking pictures or everything just to prove it aint good. I said it wasn't show, the car Lou has a a 20K mile car, honestly i'm being honest plain and simple and car chick once again nobody asked your opinion. i throw out things i dont need, thats the difference, I won't need them, I offer them for those that might. All metal stainless and otherwise is bringing scrap metal cost, the interior is getting saved and the rest is junk after i remove the motor, trans, wiring and call the scrapyard, i already made back my money, im just making sure i don't have to store much with the weather changing. as always prices are negotiable, not firm

WOW! has everyone figured out that this guy doesn't care about TC's for what they really are? Anyone who would just get rid of rare parts as scrap doesn't deserve to have a rare car. He doesn't just give parts away when he can get a couple cents at a recycler but he doesn't offer them to those who might need them at even 3 times the scrap value. Savvy financial wizard, this guy! He should line up a buyer at firesale price for everything with customer pickup only during the last week before he would have scrapped the stuff. Then if no one buys them he should give them to an auto salvage yard so that the parts can stick around for at least a little while longer.

Before I get dragged over the coals for parting my last TC, let me say that the only part I threw out was the carpet that has a rip in it. All the rest I either sold, still have or went with the shell for $300 so that I wouldn't get in trouble with the city/state. That $300 got the buyer all the sheetmetal, the complete drivetrain, the hardtop, the dash, the Maserati windshield and the wheels. That buyer has parted out almost all of that over the last year. I still have $1100 in that car and have offered at various times to sell all remaining parts for that amount if the buyer comes and picks them up. No buyers so I hold onto the parts and wait to find another TC for cheap that needs these parts. If I ever lose the space to store the parts, I have a friend who rescued one from the crusher that needs a bunch of stuff and I would probably give him the parts for shipping only. I would crate and ship to him only because he is a good friend, otherwise I can't afford the time to do that.

Did the end of this thread (up to now) tick me off? You betcha! Sounds like this guy would throw out Ferrari parts just cause he couldn't make a buck on them and didn't want anyone else to, either.

short version of my rant,

DON'T SCRAP TC PARTS!!!!!NO ONE IS GOING TO REPRODUCE THEM SO WHEN THEY ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE FOREVER!

car has to be gone end of the month, will be gone before then just because i cant afford to wait because a wrecker has to tow it out, so thats a scheduled type thing. If anybody honestly wants a shell, like the one i sent to the wrecker last year, come tow it out. But i will sell all the steel i can to the scrapyard and i have a sawzall that makes it very easy to sell almost the whole car in pieces and haul off in my truck bed. and im the bad guy for throwing out car parts or trying to sell them at prices that reflect the fact that they are rare. When other ppl start giving away parts, maybe i might

Guest FILBERT

I agree David, when I asked for a missing part for my TC on the Yahoo list, I was offered one for FREE by a guy who was sending his car to the scrapyard. Granted, it was a small plastic part, but very important to me. There are no insignificant parts if you're the one who needs one! It's nice to know that there are owners out there who are willing to help out other owners with their needs for parts. Makes for a nice community, and more cars are saved and restored. Giving parts away to someone who needs them always trumps taking them to the junkyard.

Hey David,

I have had a couple of dealings with Tom, and I can say that he unlike most of the rest of us, he is unfamiliar with the world of Benevolence, Almost everyone I have met on this site and others, have a friendliness that extends to helpfullness. Not Tom, he is so full of himself that he is consumed. Car chick wanted a battery box and he wanted $100.00 or it would go to scrap. Now he will probably answer, "that price was negotiable". What a bunch of crap.

I have 1 ginger Passenger seat, that is excellent, I wanted some seat bottoms that I could use to make an excellent Driver seat but he would rather "cut them up" than go thru the "trouble" of a little seat dissassembly. The first time I delt with him, he showed that attitude, but I always give, hoping he will wise up; but it probably will never happen, at least not in my lifetime.. Lou

Y'all aren't the only ones irritated by this guy. He had no business buying the white TC off ebay in the first place. He didn't buy it because he wanted to fix it up or because he cared. He thought he could flip it and make a quick buck. Clearly he doesn't understand the market or people. It isn't very smart to come bragging that you got the car for only $1900 then try to flip it for $3 grand more to the same people you just bragged to.

Everyone here knew about the car. If someone wanted it, they would have outbid you for it on ebay. Except in its condition, it was only worth about $2500, not $4900. Did you REALLY think anyone would pay you an extra $3k for the privilege of keeping the car for 3 days and not putting a penny into it? And he was already sitting on another TC that he was trying to sell because he didn't have time for it.

And then the threats - "Buy my car or I'm going to scrap it". Kinda like "Buy my puppy or I'm gonna shoot it." Not for that price.

As a result of his GREED, not one, but TWO perfectly good driving TC's are now piles of junk.

Tom, do our cars a favour and stay away from any future TC's. Clearly you don't care about the car.

i have had 3 , and i have one thats complete now and You are still bitter for sake of better terminology. you have not even bought anything, Why stir the pot trouble maker? i bought the car for far less than the car when for on ebay before it was removed from the listing and greed isnt anything, i got the stuff i needed and the car was in poor condition, i offered it for almost what i paid plus what the parts would be worth, nobody wanted it, so now i have my money and complete drivetrain for another car and 1 of 501 goes to the yard. no loss on my end, makes all the rest and my other one more valuable. Benevolence is a joke, money makes the world go round, and its better to make a little than none. I'm such a piece of crap i've still sold most of the stuff and sold Lou at least 3 pieces, its hard when there is only a few games in town, which is the worst evil right? I'm glad that i'm not the one needing any more parts, its hard enough getting them when you buy a whole car let along dealing with looney ppl that complain i'm chopping up a chrysler, Oh my god, its just a 17 yr old rusty and rotted chrysler lebaron with a pedigree that maserati doesnt even recognize, its the bastard child of Lee and Alexander's failed venture

Hey Tom,

If you understand nothing else, understand this, You have nothing I really need. After you screwed me on the tail light, the only reason I bought anything else from you was Benevolence; but it was all mine. ~ And ~ It was my pleasure to do so.. Lou

Final days are nearing, nothing except sold parts or pending sold parts or items i need are staying. I plan to have this car ready to flat bed out by the end of next week. Im pulling as much interior as possible and the motor, trans, wiring, and some under hood items. Body is still pretty much complete, nobody wanted any of it so im forced to send it to the yard. Soft top which is in usable( starting to fade, no ripps or tears) shape, i will sell complete with framing for 250$ shipped( obo). Hard top is still here, but will go with the car as the soft top if its not picked up next week. price is still 225$

all glass still good and in the car, all going with the car, i dont need any of it, might only have the windshield removed as its an original and i dont have a OEM one in my 89. all the glass on this car is OEM. The doors, trunk lid and an parts i can hack off will be sold for steel weight at the yard as its not important in the end, fenders are bad, doors are good but nobody wants them. Trunk lid good, but another that cant sit. All the stainless is still on the car in in good shape, i dont know if its worth removing as i dont need any of it, but if you do make offers. Sending car out on 2 TC wheels, I saved a full set, but have to roll it out on something.car has a tow hitch installed, anybody interested in it(hidden hitch sytle)? last chance, anybody that i have been talking to their parts will come off this week. but as for this car, the end is in sight and i will be bidding it farewell.

Ya know I really don't understand why you tell people you have parts for sale. When they inquire about the ones you are 'offering' you withdraw the item for sale or you decline because "its gonna be expensive.." to ship..Isn't it up to the person BUYING the part to decide if the shipping is too costly? The HEADING of your post is "All interior/exterior parts from 90 White/black/black TC F/S" when it comes down to it, it was only a few interior parts (the majority you were keeping for yourself)and the exterior parts that were easy to remove and small enough to put in a box. Granted you have every right to sell only what you want and only what's easy to remove. But don't keep re-posting all these parts you have to sell that you really aren't interested in selling unless the buyer can pick it up out of your yard. Of the six items I inquired about purchasing from you...

- 2 items were withdrawn as not for sale (one after you gave me a price)

- 1 item was priced twice what I got it for elsewhere online

- 2 of the items you just replied to me "cost too much to ship..."

and the final item ended up not working (I did get the reimbursement check , Thank you)

Point is..if you're not willing to do what is required to sell parts...DON"T OFFER THEM FOR SALE.

I cant help you arent local, do you want to pay for a tractor trailer to pick up the door, i doubt you want to spend 250$ for a door with rust on the lower portion where it meets the stainless inside the car. I'l gladly remove parts for those that can pick them up or even i would meet part way to save some shipping within 100 miles. so i need to remove a door, all the internals, then box up and take to fedex or UPS and get a quote.. what do i do in the mean time when there is no door on the car or when you dont want it? put it back on, no that sounds like work im not willing to waste my time on. any idea how much a door costs? The door weighs bare? any idea of the dimensions? if you do you are able to get a tentative cost on fedex freight or UPS ground which then you can decide if you wanted it. il take 50$ for the door, i would send pictures, but you dont even provide me an email to send them to. you wna send me your email and a check for 250$ il sell you the door and ship it and refund you an overage in the shipping cost. Same with the hood except i know how much the hood would cost, about 150$ to ship so figure send me a check for 325$ and il get the hood out ot you also. Did you still want a pull down motor or did you get one? still have one and will have it out of the car this week as the soft top comes off the car this week, and guess what i can ship that because its not 1/2 the size of the car. i dont remember any other parts that you might have asked for. did you want interior trim pieces, those will be up on ebay eventually

ok..I'll try to be concise so as avoid confusion.

Again, look at the subject of your post. Nowhere in any subsequent post do you have the disclaimer " I prefer local pickup only for larger items, like hood,door,trunk lid..etc.." Had that been stated, this 'conversation' wouldn't be happening... As far as getting a quote for shipping (which you can do 24/7 on UPS.com)the door dimensions are 49 x 27 x 10 ,easily measured ON THE CAR with a tape measure. As far as weight, since you have parted out another TC, I (wrongly) assumed you would have a good idea of a bare door weight. I have no idea how you plan on packaging the door so there is no way for ME to get an accurate quote, which would be part of my decision process.

If you review my post , I ASKED if pics would be possible (since they seemed to have been such a bother previously) Had you replied 'yes' I would have supplied an email address. Thank you, but no thank you on the parts, I have already spent far to much time and energy just trying to get a straight answer...

nuff said...

sounds good, and no i sent the last doors to the yard so i dont know how much they weigh either, thats why i figured you could get a tentative cost considering larger items over a certain length and width are charged 70lb weight no matter the actual.

Hey Tom,

I need a rubber insert out of the chrome trim pieces that are on the storage cover behind the seats. Got one?? The rubber insert "pops" out by starting 1 end with a little screwdriver. Thanks, Lou