Breakfast Meeting for BCA Forum Members, BCA National Meet

Centurion

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thriller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BUICK RACER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did I miss anyone else that was there?? A Great Time! Do it again next year in FLINT! </div></div>

Yes.

</div></div>

Oops, sorry Derek, how could I forget you! I knew I was missing someone!

Guest wildcat62

That's because the Canadians get special mention, Derek. smile.gif Hope you and the family have a fun, safe trip home and maybe we'll see you and John in September.

It was really nice to meet everyone at the breakfast and put faces to the handles.

Roberta, you are right on. We've got to do it again in Flint!

Guest imported_MrEarl

Just want to say thanks Brian for bringing us together and to all that attended, it was great meeting you. Had a great time exchanging door prizes. Sorry a couple of folks at the meet couldn't make it, namely Mark Shaw and Steve/FireballV8. (You have used one of your "Get out of Jail Free" passes)... Look forward to next year and the next and the next.

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">WHEN BETTER BUICK FRIENDSHIPS ARE BUILT, THE BCA FORUM WILL BUILD THEM </span></span> smile.gif

"Let's get together in Flint" I just found a pin that says that! BCA Discussion Forum Breakfast planned for Friday, July 18,2008, location and time to be determined.

Please add your DF name to your registration form, just jot it down somewhere, till I update the form, Thanks!

post-30793-143137943395_thumb.jpg