George Smolinski

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

George Smolinski last won the day on December 9 2021

George Smolinski had the most liked content!

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

George Smolinski's Achievements

10,000+ Points

10,000+ Points (6/7)

• Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. Marketplace - 1932 Packard model 902 | Facebook Searched this forum & didn't find this one. Listed 5 weeks ago on FB. Driven 36,323 miles Manual transmission Exterior color: Black · Interior color: Black Fuel type: Gasoline This vehicle is paid off Clean title 1932 Packard convertible model 902 36323 miles 8 cylinder Rumble seat, Golf bag door
  2. UPPER MIDWEST CLASSIC CAR AUCTION - JULY 13TH @ 9AM CT - Freije & Freije Auctioneers Quite a few cars including an Auburn and a Pierce, several Corvettes, Roadrunner, some 50's, some pre-war.
  3. So is it a Laguar or a Jincoln? That is one uuuuugly car. I would call the car a joke, but I think the joke is the $11,500 price tag.
  4. I see it's still 6 volt. How difficult & expensive is it to change to 12 volt. This car actually looks pretty good with the visor. It needs lake pipes though.
  5. Are hand signals universal or do they come in 17 languages like our Minnesota driver test?
  6. I called the church listed on the title today and talked to the pastor. They didn't use the van much so they sold it. He said they let it go cheap because the roof was all rusty. The seller must have fixed it up and now is flipping it. Van only has 25,000 miles. seller wants $15000. I'll pass.
  7. Here is the title. I'll be calling the church tomorrow. NOW can someone go look at it for me?
  8. John, Thank you! So far, I've received few if any answers to my inquiries. Here are the 2 original questions: 1. Does anyone here have the ability to find out the owner's name, etc. using the V.I.N.? 2. Also, does anyone here live in or near Modesto, CA? The van is about a 15 minute drive from Modesto. At the risk of offending some people here, I don't need advice on how to avoid scams, insight into how one can't use a V.I.N. to find an owner, the best way to communicate with the seller, etc., etc. Soooooo, I'll repeat myself: Does anyone here have the ability to find a vehicle owner's name by using a V.I.N.? This is a yes or no question. If you answer yes, can you help me with this van? Does anyone here live in or near Modesto, CA? This is a yes or no question. If yes, can you help me by going and looking at this van for me? I will gladly reimburse you for your time and expenses. The van is about a 15 minute drive from Modesto. Thank you to all who replied so far, but I still need answers to my questions.
  9. I found a van on FB Marketplace that I like and will buy if it's legitimate. The seller says he is helping a church sell it. I asked for the name of the church and got a photo of part of the title showing the V.I.N. Does anyone here have the ability to find out the owner's name, etc. using the V.I.N.? Also, does anyone here live in or near Modesto, CA? The van is located in Turlock, CA which is about a 15 minute drive from Modesto. I'm hoping someone can look it over for me. I'm up in MN, a bit far to jump in the car and drive to look at it.
  10. You're probably right since there are plenty of fools around with more money than brains.