Rustyiron

rustyiron2

AFB versions also exist. They are the older, narrower AFB bolt pattern. I would expect a WCFB version to also use this bolt pattern (narrow AFB) rather than the earliest (oldest smallest) WCFB pattern.

Four barrels existed from 1956 until 1963 or so, maybe even 1964. Dual quads also existed in 1957 (WCFB) and 1958 (AFB). All 1965 and 1966 were 2 barrel when they left the factory. If a 1966 is a four barrel, the manifold came off of something older. AFAIK all the manifolds interchange.

46 minutes ago, kings32 said:

I have a 4 bll manifold off a 66 Plymouth 318  . will check the casting number . Kings32

I don't remember any casting numbers. From a good picture I might be able to make an accurate guess whether it is the manifold rustyiron2 needs.

1 hour ago, JACK M said:

Do you know the casting number. I have an early Dodge 4bb manifold that I was thinking came off of a Dodge Hemi.   315 maybe.

That is almost certainly the wrong engine family, but it is worth a look. The one rustyiron2 needs has the water crossover and thermostat area cast into the manifold, and the manifold closes up the top of the engine with a couple of cork strips at the ends, just like an LA engine or a small block Chevy. Intake ports will be evenly spaced (in other words not in pairs).