Anyone Re-Man 64 bumpers?

coOverwatch

So the build continues on the 64 Riviera.

Shooting to take it to Hot Aug Nights in Reno this year and was looking at the bumpers. they are pretty beat up along with the

side light covers. Is anyone reproducing these items?

I have two sets of bumpers and 3 of the side light covers and not really wanting to beat them back into shape and a few of the side light fins are bent and broken.

Can you explain "side light" covers.  The 64 rear bumper is a basic one piece chrome plated steel bumper.  There is a separate center section which houses the back-up lights.  A picture of what you're writing about would be extremely helpful.  63 and 64 bumpers are interchangeable, but not 65s. To answer your question; No, there is not a reproduction.  It's usually cheaper to straighten what you have and rechrome it.

5 hours ago, coOverwatch said:

So the build continues on the 64 Riviera.

Shooting to take it to Hot Aug Nights in Reno this year and was looking at the bumpers. they are pretty beat up along with the

side light covers. Is anyone reproducing these items?

I have two sets of bumpers and 3 of the side light covers and not really wanting to beat them back into shape and a few of the side light fins are bent and broken.

I have straight `64 bumpers which are possibly good enough not to need fresh plating. If interested send me a PM and I can take a look at what I have,

Tom