Help identify this car, photo taken in Sweden 1930s

SunOfABeach

This one is intriguing because the wheels look 'odd.' Most Paiges io this era were on discs and this one looks to be on - maybe - 5.00 x 20s or something not much bigger, so making it a lower price car. 

The 1927 Paiges had bullet-shaped headlights, and a different shaped radiator, so that eliminates 1927.

From 1922 to 1925 all of the Paiges were big cars on a 131" wheelbase, and the waistline mouldings were different to this car.

That leaves 1926 when they built cars on two wheelbases - the model 24 on 115" and the model 26 on 125". Most sources quote the same info for 1926 viz; Model 24-26 wheelbase 115/125" - i.e. mixing the two.

I am going to stick my neck out and say this is a 1926 Model 24.

Just found some more info to back up what I have written. See the quote regarding the two door Brougham  -  "An interesting addition to the lineup appeared in the spring when a new two-door brougham was announced. It had a 115 inch wheelbase, smaller brake drums, smaller springs and tires, and wood wheels standard.This model listed at just $1,295, the lowest price ever for a Paige."

It was the only model on that  wheelbase, and sold for $200 less than the 125" wheelbase sedan.

http://www.wcroberts.org/Paige_History/1926_Paige.html

I have not been able to find another picture on the net of a 1926 Brougham like the mystery car above.