MGB even trade

Buick35

I know I've posted this before in another section.I have a nice 74 chromed bumper white MGB that I paid $6000 for about a year ago and would like to do an even trade for something a little bigger same vintage or older,just seeing what's out there. Thanks, Greg.

Hi,I live in central Fl. Near the east coast about 20 miles from Cocoa Beach, 10 minutes off of the I-95 exit. I don't have a camera right now but can try to get some pictures. Like I mentioned its white with chrome bumpers with mirrors located on the front fenders. A real nice black interior,no cracks in pillow front type dash, all gauges work weber carb. 69000 miles,great black top and comes with a full toneau cover as well,non wire wheels,no O.D. Thanks,Greg.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the response,sorry about of being specific but I meant roomier. My 74 is in the body shop now because I had a parking lot accident about a month ago. A woman was backing up the same time I was and we didn't see each other. My left rear tail light area got pushed in,a hard place to straighten out but its getting there. I'm also having braking issues with them locking up while driving so when I get it back I'll address that,I'll start by replacing brake hoses. Greg