Plymouth Bulletin Magazines by the boxful

Harold

It's time for my Plymouth Bulletin magazines to find a new home.  I've got most issues from # 140 (May/June 1983) to the present.  Nearly all of them are in excellent condition, with a few having some wrinkles or shipping damage courtesy of the Post Office.    I can fit 30 issues comfortably into a USPS Flat-Rate box.  Send me a list and I'll include the ones you want if I have them.  $20.00 per box, plus $13.65 for shipping (total $33.65).   That works out to $1.12 each including postage, a great deal by anyone's standard!

2 hours ago, JFranklin said:

If the magazines have any advertising in them they can't go media mail.

Very true.  Some people send magazines by Media Mail but it's against the rules and a hassle if you get caught.  One or two magazines per envelope can go First Class (up to 13oz).   Sometimes you can get three or four magazines into a Priority Mail flat-rate envelope.  Bulk quantities have to go Priority or Retail Ground (usually only a few cents cheaper than Priority and much slower).

It was just a thought. I had always been under the impression that any printed material can be sent by Media. I've had a lot of trouble with the USPS lately getting anything sent by their "priority" mail. I'd rather see people pay the USPS as little as possible for their horrible service.

• 3 months later...