How to turn the body on a touring car resto?

22touring

I am in the process of pulling everything off the body off my '22 touring.  I need to strip its top painted surfaces, and sandblast the bottom of it, before preparing for paint.

Can the body tub be mounted in a rotisserie, or does it have enough strength for that?  If so, how would you advise mounting it in the rotisserie (I have a standard type, made by Direct Lift), and do I need to install braces in the door openings?

If you can't mount it in a rotisserie, how would you advise tipping it from side to side in order to paint everything?

Thanks, guys.

I was able to do it without a rotisserie.   I first measured the door openings before unbolting body from frame.  I did hook up some wooden braces as I recall.  I then used 4 lift point with   cargo straps to a chain hoist to slowly pick up the body.  Mine did have rust in the side sills and floor pan under front and back seats were rusted away completely so I was very careful.  After lowering body to the floor, with a helper I rolled it upside down and blocked up the rear to take most of the strain.  I checked the door openings and the began repairing the bottom.  Some pics are in this thread but I have more.

http://forums.aaca.org/topic/165852-just-bought-a-1925-touring/?page=2