65 Wildcat and LeSabre parts or extreme project Advice

Guest Flint_Rocks

Guest Flint_Rocks

Hi, 

I'm new to the space and have 2 65's in very poor condition.  Would they be worth anything to anyone or should I just scrap them?

Thanks

Flint

8 hours ago, Flint_Rocks said:

Hi, 

I'm new to the space and have 2 65's in very poor condition.  Would they be worth anything to anyone or should I just scrap them?

Thanks

Flint

Since the photos do not show, can you provide more information?  Specifically, can you provide some information on the status of the frames and the options on each car? 

8 hours ago, Flint_Rocks said:

Hi, 

Thanks

Flint

Since the photos do not show, can you provide more information?  Specifically, can you provide some information on the status of the frames and the options on each car? 

Guest Flint_Rocks
Guest Flint_Rocks

So the LeSabre's frame is OK, sheet metal not so much.  The interior has some decent  pieces but starting to show its age.  It last ran in the early 90's  It dosn't run and dosn't roll..  The Glass is OK.  The windows are crank.  The 330 4bbl doesn't turn. The odometer reads in the mid 90,000s

If the LeSabre's Pitures came out ok i'll post up the ones for the Wildcat.  What left of the Wildcat is a 2 door convertable with an 401 that does not turn.  Lots of rust  everywhere and some frame holes near the rear wheel wells.  It was a "deluxe" with electric windows.  The odometer reads th the mid 40,000s  and has been around once.  It does not roll.

Thanks!  Flint

Guest Flint_Rocks

Thanks for the reply,  here are some more pics.

Do you think anyone wouold want them or should I scrap them?

Thanks

Flint_Rocks

They do look rough, but if you were going to scrap them, I would recommend putting the pair on craigslist for a few hundred.  It's just that they don't make any more 65 Wildcat convertibles. 

• Like 3