Front disc brakes

Guest Manny 65

6 hours ago, PWB said:

The whole point of stating "Two pennies" is a declaration in humility

Humility with Buick owners!

That's like Malcolm Baldridge coming up to a Buick owner "Excuse me Sir, how satisfied are you with your personal decision to buy a new Buick?"

All those awards didn't come from the cars being so good. You know that, don't you.

Bernie

4 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

Humility with Buick owners!

That's like Malcolm Baldridge coming up to a Buick owner "Excuse me Sir, how satisfied are you with your personal decision to buy a new Buick?"

All those awards didn't come from the cars being so good. You know that, don't you.

Bernie

Yes sir

- among

And partly why I never bought a Buick new.

Touché

One could pause as to why the (once) heralded family shield of Buick persisted with GM...

Another thread perhaps?

Edited by PWB (see edit history)

Performance issues aside, the dual master cylinder is certainly a safety modification worth considering. But, do what you want with your brakes and be happy about it. Lots of opinions, but yours is the only one that matters. Don't let anyone stop you (ha...get it?) from doing what you like to your car. PRL

Dual reservoir master cylinders are a safety feature that you might want to consider if you're keeping your drums.

Dual reservoir master cylinders are an absolute if you're doing a disk brake swap.  That's why there are two different master cylinders listed for '67; one for drums, one for disks.  Both are dual reservoir types.

Ed

Safety is always the primary concern. So when the guy at the parts counter re-engineers your factory brake system with all the "off the shelf" parts to adapt everything:

autozone-loan-a-tool-large-9.jpg

autozone-loan-a-tool-large-9.jpgautozone-loan-a-tool-large-9.jpgautozone-loan-a-tool-large-9.jpg

They will loan you the tools to install it with. You'll be on the road with the tunes pumping in no time. "Pick up the babies and grab the old ladies, My brake job is done"

Bernie