30's engines and stuff for sale

I have for sale a 1932 CH engine block, no head, with pistons and rods removed that go with it.. It's rusty but anything is restoreable and it is quite rare. Also a 1936 C-8 engine with head and pistons still in block. Also a 1935 Dodge pickup engine complete. Also a complete front end axle assembly with drums, and coil springs for a 36 C-8, as well as the rear end assembly with drums. Also have a rearend complete with drums for a 32 CH also fits a CL. All this stuff has to go. It is all heavy iron and hard to ship, but I will if I have to. I have a lot of 36 C-8 parts, headlight buckets, starter, plug wire loom, water pump and fan, and more. Email me at Impconsent@aol.com.

Greg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

might be a mix up here  - but i have a 4 cyl for 1928 Chrysler or Dodge  - have had it in my garage for years and told it was working and used when I bought it for a project i never tackled.  other parts for same vintage transmission - bumper - rear end - wooden spooked wheels - extra carb - front axle - speedometer - just saying in case this is what you are looking for and this is in response to me and not misdirected

Thanks