SOLD 30's Packard trunk jack, handle / extension and lug wrench

WOW! Nice used ORIGINAL Packard jack assembly as pictured. Local Estate item from a long time Packard and Classic car collector family (Winfield Scott). There were several 30's & 40's Packards in this collection, I do not know what years and models this jack is correct for, please do your research before you purchase. SOLD

jrpackj.jpg

jrpackja.jpg

jrpackjall.jpg

jrpackjend.jpg

jrpackjicon.jpg

jrpackjno.jpg

jrpackjsize.jpg

Edited by Jim Rohn (see edit history)

The handle is much harder to find than the jack. It's probably worth three times the jack. Looks earlier than 40's to my eye. I would think 25-30 or so........

Sorry, but that was what I meant..

our 1930 Packard has an unusual sized chrome lugnut -

wondering what very specific size lugnut(s) your lug wrench fits 

Possible in 16ths or even 32nds of an inch?

Thank you for your followup - I am Interested

The plated lugnuts on my 645 that I used for everyday transportation in high school are probably the same as what you have on your 733. As Ed posted earlier, the correct handle with the loose sleeve on it is not easy to find; however, if you already have the correct handle and you are comfortable with the price, this jack should be fine. On more than one occasion I had to use mine and it was excellent - heavy duty and very easy to crank using the proper handle. Watch out when using the folding extension because you can pinch your fingers badly if you are not careful.

Good luck.  

the "lug wrench" doubles as a "handle" in this situation and is used to raise and lower the jack via the folding rod assembly.

Will post an additional pics with them all connected

EDIT: pics attached, both sides of my vintage Alvin No 258 ruler to show decimal and fractional measurements

jrpackall.jpg

jrpackalla.jpg

jrpackallb.jpg

jrpacksize.jpg

jrpacksizea.jpg

jrpacksizeb.jpg

jrpacksizec.jpg

Edited by Jim Rohn (see edit history)

feedback on sale/jack:

"Finally had a minute to unpack the jack, it's very nice and glad it's complete with handle, that's the hard thing to find!  Thanks!"

I'm pretty sure he will be getting a hold of you soon, thanks again David ...