1928 Dictator parts available

Guest JoeMax

I have a running engine, transmission, rear end, front end, shocks, brakes, brake rods and pedals plus much more from a 1928 Dictator.  The entire power train and running gear in good condition.  Steering column, gauges and lots of smaller parts too.  Almost free to a good home.  I have no further use for the parts and they are currently stored in an aircraft hangar.  Contact me for more information.

• 1 month later...

Guys, I have bought all of the parts from Joe, and they are currently bobbing up and down in a container on their way across the Atlantic to little old Britain. 

I have 4 studebakers and the parts will fit my 1928 dictator and my 1929/30 commander. My other two cars are a 1926 ER roadster and a 1926 Big 6 roadster.

Kind regards 

Wayne

14 hours ago, studerex said:

I didn't think that there were that many Studes were in GB.

You'd be surprised, I currently have the four above, and sold my 1928 GB commander recently, plus within a couple of miles there are 2 more 1928 GB commanders. So 6 1920's Studebakers all local to me.

wayne 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Damien, I haven't yet used the engine, but I run a wedding car company so this is a spare in case I need it in an emergency.

As for the hand brake, my cars are all left hand drive, having been imported from the USA. Are you in the UK?

Wayne