Original Motor's Auto Repair Manual. 1935-1953

Jolly_John

I have a good condition, sixteenth edition Motor's Auto Repair Manual for sale. 851 pages. It covers U.S. car specifications AND repair procedures for vehicles built from 1935 to 1953. It also has very helpful service parts repair sections for brakes, carbs, fuel pumps dash gauges, overdrives, etc.

This original Motor's manual is in very presentable condition. It has clean covers and a very good condition spine and bindings (no loose pages). The interior pages are not dog-earred or torn. Some of the interior pages have minor dirt smudges on them from normal use (nothing out of the ordinary).

The price is $25, plus the actual cost of U.S.P.S. Media Mail shipping (should be around $6...but you'll only pay what the post office charges). Also happy to ship internationally for cost. Thanks for looking. John

post-31491-143138867478_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138867479_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

• 6 years later...

I am interested John as I have a 1953 Chrysler. I am wondering how much info is in there for the 53 year models. Are you able to share 1 pic for example of a 1953 Windsor master cylinder? Is there a break-down?

Thanks, Keith.

Wait a minute, Keith! Who are you calling a Zombie? Just kidding. BUT, I will look to see, if I still have this manual. Since it was six years ago, the cobwebs in my memory bank are keeping me from knowing for sure. I'll get back in touch with you one way or the other. Thanks (at least I'm still alive!). John

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)