Did buick ever make a pick-up truck?

You should post this question on the AACA general forum. You'll get definitive answers on something like this in short order.<P><I> Seventy Years of Buick </I> lists truck production as beginning in 1910 and running through WW1. Also a truck line was introduced in 1923 for 1 year only.

Guest scott mich bca # 6619

I saw a 1942 Buick Pickup truck at the 1997 St. Louis BCA NAtional. The person that owned it said it had belonged to an exectutive that worked at Buick at the time.<P>I don't recall if he siad it was originaly built as a pickup truck or if it was converted. Perhaps someone else spoke to this individual.<P>Scott

I saw a 1970 Skylark GSX pick-up truck at the nationals in columbus ohio 2 years ago. If it wasn't stock it wouldn't have been their. It was yellow and quick..........BL

Guest my3buicks

Buickluver, it was not stock, but it was beautifully done. It was in the modified class. An awesome machine indeed!<P>------------------<BR>Keith Bleakney BCA# 11475<P>1967 Technical Advisor<P>1 - 1967 (3517) & 1 - 1953 (56R)<p>[This message has been edited by my3buicks (edited 12-26-2000).]