Specialty Parts for the Buick Reatta

Guest Kingsley

Guest Kingsley

We continue to offer two models of Headlight Motor Repair Kits for all year models of the Reatta together with Sun Visor Clips for the '90 and '91 convertibles.

Our NEW DESIGN headlight repair kit is now made from billet stock and is perfect for the owner who wishes, as his primary concern, to have properly operating assemblies for the life of his car. Prices start at $54.95

Our RETRO-FIT model is for owner who shares the same desire for proper operation and long life but wishes to keep his Reatta in as original condition as possible. It is the original part made perfect by the addition of a CNC hexagonal alloy insert. When installed, it cannot be distinguished from the OE part and will appear tje same way for the life of your Reatta. Priced at $65.95

Our Sun Visor Clips are a great replication of the original part - dimensionally perfect and available in all five of the original colors. Injection molded as the original part, the resin has been slightly modified to make them slightly flexible in order to eliminate the inherent weakness of the OE parts. priced at $64.95 each.

Kingsley Baker

Reatta Specialty Parts

post-60069-143143066666_thumb.jpg

post-60069-143143066668_thumb.jpg

post-60069-143143066689_thumb.jpg

It seems that I'm the only one (so far) that has used the RETRO-FIT head light repair kits. (middle image in post #1.)

Initially, there was an issue with the hex insert on the arms. After a couple of very cordial emails with Kingsley, the problem was resolved.

Once installed, the RETRO-FIT arms look factory and have been working flawlessly for almost two years now. I expect them to continue to do so until well after I'm no longer of this earth. These arms even come with the rectangular rubber "bumpers" that are so difficult to find these days.

Hats off to Kingsley Baker and Reatta Specialty Parts.

John F.